Its time to revisit one of our most popular contests to date. As you know we love beaches. And if we can’t be at the beach, we love seeing warm tropical images. It helps us to dream a bit, and we love to plan for future trips. As the weather in our home port has turned a “Whiter Shade of Pale”, we’re ready for a little something to help warm our frosty little flip flop toes. So, we’re kicking off the 2nd WARM FACES, WARM PLACES contest to reward all our great fans for following along with our island escapades.
Starting today, we’re asking you to send us your best island or beach scene photographs. The rules are simple, send us your best photograph via FB post, tweet, or email, shoot you can even send it via carrier pigeon if you want. Just get it here by the end of the day Thursday March 14. And please, it must be your own photographic work. We’re trusting you on this one! We will then select our 5 favorite images and post them on our FB page & our blog. The winner will be chosen by fan voting of the top 5 images submitted! The image that earns the most likes and comments will win a custom Island Art Keepsake Box featuring their winning photograph!!!
So, here’s everything you need to know!
1. Send your favorite, best, most memorable beach picture you have to us via,
- Facebook – post your picture to our Facebook page
- Twitter – Tweet your beach scenes to @MyIslandArtJeff
- Email your pic to email@example.com
2. Then check our Facebook page & blog on March 15th to see if your picture made the finals.
3. If your picture made the top 5, send all your family and friends to our Facebook page to like or comment on your picture to gain votes.
4. Lastly, check our Facebook page and our blog on March 26th to see if you won!!
The Winner will receive a custom Island Art Jewelry Box valued at over $45!!
So start digging through your pictures, or get the camera out and get busy. Send in those pictures of your favorite Warm Faces and Warm Places. We can’t wait to see all the beautiful places you’ve been.
Live the Life,
Subscribe to our feeds or follow us on the social network of your choice!
Subscribe to My Island Art Lime Time Blog